Microsoft PowerPoint Training
Enhance your presentation skills with PowerPoint training designed help you communicate effectively and create compelling slide shows!
- Student manuals
- Hands on training
- Certificate of completion
- Post training support
Why Choose Us?
- In-person or online courses
- Knowledgeable instructors
- Corporate training experts
- Money back guarantee
Microsoft PowerPoint training in Toronto, Ottawa, or anywhere in Canada.
Onsite Microsoft PowerPoint Training in Toronto or Ottawa
PowerPoint training delivered onsite (in-person), in your organization’s meeting room.
- Learn PowerPoint skills at the office
- Traditional, proven training model
- Great for team building
Online Microsoft PowerPoint Training Anywhere in Canada
Microsoft Project courses delivered online by a live instructor via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- Build presentation skills anywhere
- Modern approach to training
- Best for work from home / hybrid
Microsoft PowerPoint training for your group!
PowerPoint Level 1
1 day | 7 hours | $299 plus HST
Minimum enrollment required. Discounts for groups of 6 or more, non-profits, and government employees.
This PowerPoint course provides participants with an overview of PowerPoint’s basic features.
- Getting started, understanding the PowerPoint user interface
- Start PowerPoint presentations, create slide content, apply slide layouts
- Work with themes and the slide master
- Use design templates and formatting characters
- Modify a PowerPoint presentation
- Enhance presentations with objects, format shapes, incorporate charts from Microsoft Excel
- Build slide shows, apply slide transitions
What is the best way to learn PowerPoint?
You become more proficient in PowerPoint by building presentations. Our courses come with practice exercises designed to help you learn to build better slide shows.
How hard is it to learn PowerPoint?
If you’re familiar with other applications in the Microsoft Office suite (like Microsoft Excel), you’ll find the PowerPoint environment intuitive and easy to use.