Microsoft Project Training
Our Microsoft Project courses cover the skills your project managers need to create schedules, assign resources, and report on progress using this powerful application.
We offer Microsoft Project training. Schedule onsite training or choose an online MS Project course.
- Student manuals
- Hands on training
- Certificate of completion
- Post training support
Why Choose Us?
- In-person or online courses
- Knowledgeable instructors
- Corporate training experts
- Money back guarantee
Microsoft Project training in Toronto, Ottawa, or anywhere in Canada.
Onsite Microsoft Project Training in Toronto or Ottawa
Microsoft Project training delivered onsite (in-person), in your organization’s meeting room.
- Learn MS Project skills at the office
- Traditional, proven training model
- Great for project management teams
Online Microsoft Project Training Anywhere in Canada
Microsoft Project courses delivered online by a live instructor via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- Learn MS Project skills anywhere
- Modern approach to training
- Best for work from home / hybrid
Microsoft Project training courses for your team.
Project Level 1
2 days | 14 hours | $625 plus HST
Minimum enrollment required. Discounts for groups of 6 or more, non-profits, and government employees.
This 2-day Microsoft Project training course is designed to help participants develop project management skills.
- Getting started with MS Project, Microsoft’s industry standard project management software
- Create a new project schedule by building a task list
- Learning to assign resources, costs, and calendars
- Working with project resources, resolving scheduling issues
- Track progress, use the critical path to analyse and manage projects
- Sorting and filtering views in Microsoft Project
- Formatting elements in your project plan
Microsoft Project FAQ
Is Microsoft Project hard to learn?
Microsoft Project has a steep learning curve but it’s a powerful tool that helps you manage projects in a wide range of industries – and it integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications.
Do you offer Microsoft Project training online?
Our Microsoft Project training can be provided online by a live instructor via Microsoft Teams or Zoom and is available to project management professionals across Canada.
How long will it take to learn MS Project?
Our 2-day Microsoft Project Level 1 course is designed to give project management professionals a solid foundation in the skills they’ll need to manage projects of all types.
Is Microsoft Project free with Office 365?
Microsoft Project doesn’t come with Microsoft 365. It requires it’s own subscription. Various plans and pricing models are available on Microsoft’s website.
Are your courses authorized by the PMI?
While our training is not authorized by the Project Management Institute, our MS Project courses will help you manage multiple projects across a range of industries.
Are there free Microsoft Project tutorials on YouTube?
While there are many free Microsoft Project tutorials on YouTube, if you want to become an effective project manager in the shortest time possible, you’ll need to invest in paid training.