- How to Cut, Copy, and Paste in Excel [Video]
The ability to copy or move text, numbers, or formulas in Excel is a useful skill. Here are 3 ways to cut, copy, and paste spreadsheet data!
- How to Change Column Width in Excel [Video]
Adjust an individual column or set the width for multiple columns at the same time. Here are 3 ways to change column width in Excel.
- Microsoft Project vs Primavera P6 (Which is Better?)
Battle of the project management software titans. Our expert compares the feature sets in Microsoft Project and Primavera P6. Must read!
- How to Insert a Countdown Timer in PowerPoint (3 Ways)
Have you ever wanted to add a timer to your presentation? This article outlines three ways to add a countdown timer to PowerPoint.
- How to Insert the Approximately Equal Symbol in Word (≈)
Do you need to use math symbols? Here are 5 ways to insert the approximately equal to (or almost equal to) symbol into a Word document.
- How to Type U with an Accent in Word (Ú, Ù, Û, or Ü)
If you create documents in languages other than English, you may need to use accented characters. Here are 3 ways to type U with an Accent.