- Complete Guide to Hiring an Excel Consultant (2021)
Does your company need someone with deep Excel knowledge? Check out our comprehensive guide to hiring an Excel consultant in 2021!
- Learn Excel on Skillshare FOR FREE!
Skillshare is an online learning platform with courses on a wide range of topics. Let’s take a look at how to learn Excel on Skillshare for free!
- How to Use Task Modes in Microsoft Project
Should you use automatic or manual task scheduling? Read on to learn about task modes in Microsoft Project!
- How to Create a Combo Chart in Excel
Combo charts in Excel are a great way to show different categories of data together that would otherwise need to be displayed on two charts.
- How to Create a Pie Chart in Excel
Pie charts are an effective way to show how individual amounts contribute to a total. Keep reading for instructions and best practices!
- How to Create a Column Chart in Excel
Column charts make it easy to compare values or identify trends. Read on for expert advice on creating and formatting a column chart in Excel!
- Use Excel’s COUNT Function Like a Boss!
Excel’s COUNT function provides an convenient way to analyze your data. Join us as we explore various ways to enumerate spreadsheet data.
- Complete Guide to Basic Excel Training
Our comprehensive guide to basic Excel training will help you level up your spreadsheet skills in no time at all! Read on for expert advice.
- How to Write a Professional E-mail
E-mail is a fast and convenient way to reach clients, coworkers, and business partners. Make the right impression by writing professional e-mails.