- How To Use Strikethrough in Word to Cross Out Text
Strikethrough text is a useful editing technique but you can also leverage it to highlight changes and infuse humour into your narrative.
- On-Site or Onsite: Which Word is Correct?
The word on-site is typically used to describe a facility or service provided at a particular location. Is it OK to omit the hyphen?
- How to Share an Excel Workbook for Easy Collaboration
It’s easy to share Excel workbooks. In this article, we explore several ways to share Excel spreadsheets with colleagues and business partners.
- How To Use the Unique Function in Excel
Excel’s UNIQUE function lets you extract a list of distinct values from a list or range. Read on for time saving techniques!
- How to Use AutoSum in Excel to Quickly Add Rows or Columns
AutoSum lets users quickly add numbers from one or more ranges in a spreadsheet. Read on if you want to use AutoSum like a boss!
- Compare Two Strings in Excel: 3 Ways to Find Matching Text
Need to compare text in two cells to determine whether the strings are the same or different? We got you covered… read on!
- How To Hide Comments in Excel and Ditch of Those Triangles!
In this article, we’ll look at how comments work – then we’ll show you how to hide comments in Excel to eliminate visual clutter.
- Ignore All Errors in Excel – and Hide the Green Triangles!
Excel displays a green triangle in any cells containing errors. This article explains two ways to ignore all errors in Excel when needed.
- How To Change Decimal Places in Excel (3 Ways)
Need to increase or decrease the number of decimal points in your spreadsheet? Read on for 3 ways to change decimal places in Excel.