- How to Use Strikethrough in Word (With Shortcuts!)
Strikethrough text is a useful editing technique but you can also leverage it to highlight changes and infuse humour into your narrative.
- On-Site or Onsite: Which Word is Correct?
The word on-site is typically used to describe a facility or service provided at a particular location. Is it OK to omit the hyphen?
- How to Share an Excel Workbook for Easy Collaboration
It’s easy to share Excel workbooks. In this article, we explore several ways to share Excel spreadsheets with colleagues and business partners.
- How To Hide Unused Cells in Excel (Focus on Relevant Data)
You can hide unused cells to eliminate the empty space in a worksheet and emphasize relevant data. Here’s everything you need to know!
- How to Freeze Rows and Columns in Excel (Cool Tip!)
In large Excel spreadsheets, sometimes the information you need is several rows or columns away. That’s when you need Freeze Panes!
- Diagnosis vs Diagnoses: Which Word Should You Use?
Diagnosis vs diagnoses… These words look and sound similar but which one should you use in a given situation? Read on to find out!
- Remove Blank Lines in Excel (4 Ways To Clean Up Your Data)
Blank cells and empty rows can make it more difficult to analyze your data. Here are 4 ways to remove blank rows from your spreadsheet.
- Go To Special: Excel’s Next-Level Productivity Hack!
If you need to quickly find and select cells with common attributes, you need to learn how to use Go To Special – my new favorite Excel hack!
- Filter Excel Data Faster with These 15 Keyboard Shortcuts
In Excel, a filter can hide information that’s not currently needed. Here are 15 keyboard shortcuts to help you analyze your data.