Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways that we use your personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal Information Collection
onsite-training.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of requesting additional information about our services
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services
- Any other information that you send to onsite-training.com
Using Personal Information
onsite-training.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to, and use of, website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Supply services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Where onsite-training.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, onsite-training.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
onsite-training.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
onsite-training.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
onsite-training.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
69 Yonge Street
PO Box 17048
Toronto, ON M5E 1Y2
Attn: Privacy Officer